FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » TIB Documentary
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm 

Post Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: TIB Documentary Reply with quote

Webmaster
Site Admin

We are officially in pre-production for a feature length documentary about Tops In Blue.  Mr. Edwards has given me his blessing to make this happen and I am excited to get the TIB family involved.  This documentary will not only be a recruiting tool for TIB and the Air Force but it will give us a chance to 'tell it like it is'.  Something on film that will tell our story for generations to come.  Needless to say there are some VERY important people in the film/tv industry who are interested in this project and I will make sure they know about it-but we can't do this for them.  We need to do it for us.  Our stories, our memories and our accomplishments need to be preserved and this is how we can do it.  

STORIES
I need your stories.  For those of you who are not familiar with the filming process: there is no guarantee that any specific interview or story will be used because of the grueling editing process but I can tell you that we will make every effort to include as many as we can.  

Please send your stories to tibdocumentary@yahoo.com.
Please begin each story with your name, the year you toured and your position on tour as well as what year the story occurred.  If the story is from worldwide then put the year you competed and your category.  Try to keep them as concise and specific as possible.
This forum is not just for priors.  If you got sent home, if you are a spouse, dad,mom, husband, cousin whatever we want to hear from you.  Inspirational stories, heartbreaking stories, funny stories and success stories.  

VIDEO FOOTAGE
We are also looking for video footage, specifically from Europe and the desert.  Please burn these to a DVD disc and send them to:

Kahlil Ashanti, Director
Tops In Blue Documentary
c/o Tyman Stewart
The Characters Agency
#200 - 1505 West 2nd Avenue
Vancouver, B.C.  V6H 3Y4

PICS
Please email your pics to tibdocumentary@yahoo.com

CREW
Our principal camera crew is already full but if you know your way with a camera or just want to volunteer on the crew please send an email with your resume to Mr. Mario Cross, Production Manager at mariotcross@yahoo.com or tibdocumentary@yahoo.com.
For now everything is on a volunteer basis.

I JUST WANNA HELP!
We are looking for volunteers to help with everything from research to equipment sourcing to talent coordination.  tibdocumentary@yahoo.com

QUESTIONS,COMMENTS
We welcome your input!  tibdocumentary@yahoo.com

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » TIB Documentary
 Page 1 of 1