FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Family Corner » LET'S SHARE THE EXPERIENCE
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 am 

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: LET'S SHARE THE EXPERIENCE Reply with quote

Patrick-Little

Hello to all,

Although I am not the "spouse" of a TOPS IN BLUE Performer, I am the very proud Dad of one!  I have witnessed my daughters quest to become a member of TIB over these past several years - granted, from a distance (because the Air Force has never chosen to assigned her a duty station nearby my location).  However, as I have followed Julie's progression - finally resulting in her selection for the 2007 "The Fly-BY" Tour - I also shared in her struggles, hard work, disappointments, joys, and the ultimate overwhelming happiness of learning she would be a part of this cast of outstanding United States Air Force!  I know ... I'm just her Dad.  But her Dad does understand what the spouses, children and other family members have had to deal with during your loved-ones quest to reach this most proud moment of their service.  

Trust me please.  They could not have reached this level of success without YOUR TOTAL SUPPORT and encouragement to continue on!  YOU also are a very important "performing" member of the TOPS IN BLUE Team!  I trust you will continue your support, maintain your pride, and share every moment with the entire TIB cast and families.  GOD Bless you all,

Patrick "Dad" Little

PS.  Please drop a note anytime - I'd love to share any info, photos or experiences with you all.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Name Change Reply with quote

Chris-Burch

In honor of your membership and posted, I have changed the name of the forum from "Spouses' Corner" to "Family Corner" to be more inclusive of those posting.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: THANK YOU Reply with quote

Patrick-Little

Thank you for doing this, Mr. Burch.  Although it was unnecessary to do on my account, I do appreciate your consideration and gesture.  In my initial posting I wanted to express my belief to spouses and family members that they are also an extremely important and valuable part of the TIB Team.  During my nearly 30 years in the U.S. Navy and countless extended deployments, it was always the support received from my family and friends that kept me going strong - especially during the rough times and situations.  Again, thank you for this consideration.

"Dad" Little

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Dad Little!!!

Wow, I cannot tell you how much I love your daughter.  I have also seen her struggles and success with this program.  She is such a great person and I know that had much to do with her upbringing.  Glad to 'see' you here and if I can help, please let me know.

Oh and if you have any particular embarrassing photos and/or stories about Julz, please, please share  Twisted Evil   Wink

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick-Little

Libby,

Thanks very much.  I do appreciate your feelings and friendship with Julie, and your wonderful offer to assist.  It seems to me that I recall one of Julie's friends being named Libby.  Naturally, I do not know at this point if you are the one.  Please fill me in on the association, okay?

It is possible that I might be able to comply with your request for
"photos/stories", but of course, I would never place her personal moments on the web - even here, within the "family".  I'm sure you understand.  

Now, if you'd care to provide your direct contact information and let me know a bit more .... well, many things are possible.  Okay?  Also, if you have not viewed the "Support" forum, please do so.  My contact info is listed there and I would welcome your correspondence very much.  Thanks.  Please take care and God Bless.

"DAD"

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Family Corner » LET'S SHARE THE EXPERIENCE
 Page 1 of 1