FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Prayer Hotline!!!
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm 

Post Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Prayer Hotline!!! Reply with quote

jamie-montgomery-02/04

FOLKS!!!

If you've got JC on speed dial or on your myspace or something could you send on up for me?

I don't ask too often, but when I do it's worthy.  Thanks in advace.

Miss ya BLUE!

jai

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angie-Long

Got your back J.

I pray God gives you wisdom and guidance for whatever your situation may be.

Hugs,
Angie

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Need some help Reply with quote

Courtney-Marsteller-03/04

Once again I need to call in the help of the TIB prayer power because I know it works.

My sister had her baby on Wednesday and it was 5 weeks early.  All the doctors are also telling her the baby has down syndrome even though they told her months ago she didn't.  Her husband is also scheduled to leave on Saturday for 3 months of training and then a year long deployment starting Jan 1.  The baby's name is Ella Grace and she is so beautiful.

Please pray for their strength and that everything turns out alright.

Thank you.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamie-montgomery-02/04

CJ

You know I gotcha!!!

jamie

Post Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura-Hopkins-04

Last edited by Laura-Hopkins-04 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey-Sims-04/08

Laura, you will stay in my thoughts and prayers all week.  I love you, and I'm here for you.

Corey

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamie-montgomery-02/04

Laura

You know we go way back, like 4 flats on a Cadillac.  With that, it doesn't even need to be said that I got you covered.

Remember that your steps have already been ordered by the Most High and that HE has big plans for you.

I love you
jamie

Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael-Manfredonia-04

Laura, you know I got your back too.  I'm not so much of a prayin' man, but I definitely hope that everything turns out right in the end.  Good luck, and let us know how it turns out.  Love you!

Manfred

04 Audio & 06 Audio

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura-Hopkins-04

Last edited by Laura-Hopkins-04 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

La-Kee

Laura,

Godfery and I will be praying.  Most of us don't know exactly what you're going thru but imagining just pulls my heartstrings.  I will see my daughter for the first time in months on Wednesday.  There's nothing like having your baby there with you to hold.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Traveling safety Reply with quote

La-Kee

Hey Fam,

I am officially 6.5 months pregnant with another girl.  I had Honor at 7 months last time so if you find time, please pray that this one goes all the way and is healthy.  Finally, I would appreciate your prayers as I travel with all this belly from Cali to Florida starting tomorrow.  I will meet Godfery in LA and we will go from there.  I haven't seen him in a while-- I cannot say how excited I am to see him!  Love you guys!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamie-montgomery-02/04

La-Kee

Congrats!  I didn't know you were expecting another little one.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tammie1563@yahoo.coom

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH ALL MY TIB KIDS... I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH

MOMMA

TOP   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: I'm okay Reply with quote

LaToya-Crawford-04

ask everyone to keep me in their prayers. I will be returning to the states for which looks like for good. My husband will remain in Germany due to marital issues. I have had things happen that I wouldn't wish on anyone. So by the second week of October I should be in the Texas then hopefully in Miami by November. I have went through a lot and have been to the darkest place that I could ever be in but I see the light now and I know that God has many things in store for me. I will now pursue my singing and modeling career with full force and won't look back. With that said it is hard when you try everything you can to make your marriage work and it seems to fail but I now know that it isn't my fault. I just have to pray as I hope you all will.

I love you all.

LaToya

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura-Hopkins-04

Toya,

As always I am here for you and my prayers are with you.  Anytime night or day, you know I mean it.

love you,
Laura

Post Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby-Washington-Jr-05

Hello Blue Fam.

Checkin' in with the masses. Nothing in particular to report. Just getting close towards the end. Keep me and my fam. in your prayers as well.

thanx'

..."Its All Relative....But, It's Not Negative".....

TOP View user's profileSend private message Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

LaToya-Crawford-04

Thanks Laura you have helped me so much already and i love you for it you know you are always in my prayers as well.

LaToya

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting what you NEED in life and seeing the BIG picture Reply with quote

Gerry-Semola

Dear  Laura,

You already know my thoughts are with you re: Dylan etc. and with your goals of making it through Law School with all of your marbles in the right place. How you do it I'll never know.....but one thing is certainly for sure.....YOU LOVE THAT LITTLE MAN LIKE A BEE LOVES HONEY.....AND HE LOVES YOU LIKE THE WORKER BEES (all us Priors out here) LOOK AFTER THEIR QUEEN!!!!!!Very Happy

Having said all that.....I too, like Mike Manfredonia am not so much a praying man, as I probably should be......however, I have been known to cast (send up) a few "hanging chads" on occasion Laughing with the big guy (supreme entity) upstairs. And so I will once again do so for you since - although I never had the priviledge of touring with your fine cast, I do feel a certain kinship with you all '04ers since you treated me so well backstage during set-up and afterwards during teardowns! Man I'm tellin' yall, if I ever had to tour again I'd want to have a cast like that around me and a tour director like Laura lookin' after us!

Now then, let me get right to my point here and scoot.......WHATEVER happens with your custody battle, you KNOW we ALL wish YOU the absolute VERY, VERY,VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY BEST in this and all matters! Anyone who has seen the love and affection (and good oversight) that you exude when you are with your son Dylan KNOWS EXACTLY what this is all about and how much you care for and deserve to keep him by your side as much as possible. However.....realist and pragmatist that I am......I just want to say for the record here.......that WHATEVER the outcome of this matter is......methinks that you and Dylan will come out fine when all the smoke clears and all is said and done.

As you know I'm still a single guy, so I cannot say I know what you are going through! It must be really, REALLY, rough. Especially at this time while you are in Law School and doing a really fine job of managing everything. You certainly have a lot on your plate and have done an amazing job of keeping it all together. I have nothing but respect for someone like you who cares enough to look after your son like you do, and who also wants to achieve your goals and aspire to a higher standard of living in life.

Sometimes life deals us a bad hand of cards and we have to play that hand the best we can to try to make it work and to get the most out of it that we can. Just remember that there will be better hands dealt to you down the line, and sacrifice does pay off in the long run. But nothing worth while comes easy. And it could always be a heck of a lot worse! Try to remember that okay? Also remember the line that the Rolling Stones made famous....in life "You can't always get what you want......" (you know the rest!) And so, I think you and Dylan will get whatever you need once its all said and done, because I have faith in the legal system when it comes to these marital things. They have done an EXCELLENT job in our country of tracking down and punishing dead-beat dads and other sordid marital affairs in the last decade. So I have faith that the judge(s) will see how responsible and organized and sincere you are and give you and Dylan what "you need".

In the meantime, I will cast my vote and send it up to the one who sees beyond all the mortal legal jargon and legal loopholes and who knows the REAL DEAL when it comes to matters such as this. I'm sure the allmighty one will have your back since he sees what we all have seen.....how much you care for and love that little man you call Dylan!

Yo-da G has left the room.............but shall return (ALWAYS)! Believe that yall!

Gettin' it DONE ....in the rain AND the SUN...yall!WinkCool
P.S. Oh yeah....for whatever its worth Laura....You ( and the D.C. area Priors) were the ONLY ones who remembered and who wished ME a happy birthday when I was down there visiting. That should say it all to anyone paying attention. Payback time Lo! A good mother never takes sides with her kids. And you have proven that you remain impartial and objective and above all the petty stuff that life throws at us! Always keep your eye on the BIG picture Laura. All this stuff will make sense down the line. Trust me! Everything in life happens for a REASON! Even though it may not be apparent at the present time...there is a much bigger plan which you cannot see until you get to the next level. So, just keep the faith and keep on KEEPIN' ON! Keep your chin UP!!! Do YO thang LO!

Last edited by Gerry-Semola on Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:20 pm; edited 23 times in total

Post Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: God Is Faithful Reply with quote

Naybu

To those who requested prayer:
The Bible records in Romans 8:28 that "all things work together for the good of them that love God, and those who are the called according to His purpose."  Some of you, I know the situation, some of you, I don't.  That really doesn't matter right now.  What does matter is that God knows your situation and your circumstance.  As we pray for you, this is your time, as hard as it is, to get in His presence.  He wants to commune with you.  I can't tell you that everything is going to work in your favor, because I don't know His will for your life.  What I do know is that He is Faithful, and that He is a rewarder of them who diligently seek Him.  I don't mean to be "Preacher-Man," but I believe this is where He wants you at this stage in your life.  I've got all of you covered, believe that.  When you are at your worst, He is at His best.  I'm reminded of the song, "Stand," when it says, "after you've done all you can...you just stand."  That's what my prayer is for you guys; that you stand.  Stand on His promises, and stand on His word.  I love you guys with all my heart and if there is anything I can do for you, I will.  God Bless!

Naybu

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: i need your strength Reply with quote

Courtney-Marsteller-03/04

Family,

If you could please take one second and send me some strength through your prayers I could really use it right now.  My life is not going where I had hoped and i keep having one thing after another go wrong.  I got promoted today to SSgt, but it seems pale in comparision to the pain I have in my heart.  Please help me get through this tough time.  Thank you.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Prayer Reply with quote

Naybu

Courtney,
I got you my sister.  Look to the hills from whence cometh your help and know that it does in fact come from the Lord of heaven and earth.  He is also the Lord of your situation.  I will be praying that the God of comfort strengthen your heart and mind.  When the enemy comes in like a flood, know that God will lift up a standard against him.  Love you and I am praying mightily for you.  God Bless!

Naybu

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Prayer Hotline!!!
 Page 1 of 1