FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Happy Holiday everyone and be safe.
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 am 

Post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Happy Holiday everyone and be safe. Reply with quote

Hanh

Hey guys, I hope out processing for everyone is smooth as mine. For me I don't really have to do much to get ready for TIB because they all just kind of fall in place for me...SIKE! EVERYTHING IS CRAZY! TO BE HONEST, I JUST FINISHED ALL MY IN PROCESS HERE AT MY NEW BASE AND NOW I HAVE TO START MY OUT PROCESSING. EVEN THOUGH IT'S HECTIC, I THINK IT'S GOOD TRAINING FOR TIB. Well I hope everyone have a great holiday and happy new year. Terry.

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick-Rosales

You arent alone, My leaving this base in korea is getting a lil confusing, and hectic as well...but hey it will all work out..I am not worried.
Happy Holidays to you as well Wink  Very Happy

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Froeber WWTC06

Riblett wrote:
You arent alone, My leaving this base in korea is getting a lil confusing, and hectic as well...but hey it will all work out..I am not worried.
Happy Holidays to you as well Wink  Very Happy

Aw, I didn't even think of that..

Ricky, I'm in Korea right now on vacation.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Happy Holiday everyone and be safe.
 Page 1 of 1