FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Photo Album Info » Photo Album
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 am 

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Photo Album Reply with quote

Webmaster
Site Admin

Please feel free to post pics on the new Photo Album (http://tibpriors.org/gallery). Lots of people are looking that albums, but they are pretty much empty except for 1987 and the 45th anniversary. All you have to do is register (with the same screen name as here) and you can post all that you want.

Give it a try.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Ooops Reply with quote

Webmaster
Site Admin

Okay, so I just noticed why no one is posting pics...you couldn't. I hadn't realized that I forgot to add the options menu so that people could add items to the albums. I have since fixed that. Now if you register and log in, you'll see and little pull-down menu that allows you to add pics ("Add Items").

I posted a few of me just to give you some inspiration.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Added Pics Reply with quote

eric-gillespie-02

Hey Everyone!!

Added some pics ranging from TIB 2001-2005. Check it out when you have time.

Eric Cool

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Sent '05 pictures Reply with quote

Dave Marsh

Good Afternoon,

Did you receive the email containing pics from the '05 Nellis show ?

Thanks,

Dave M.

TOP   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: New Pics Reply with quote

Webmaster
Site Admin

They are posted now. Thanks.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eric-gillespie-02

Oh Wise Webmaster:

The pics in the 2006 section are pics from a 2005 set-up

Big E

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: 2003 pic Reply with quote

Kerri-Brooks-03

Ok, ok, this is just me being me, but the pic that is titled "Garmisch" is actually at the Watermolen hotel place in uh...Belgium, I think. It was out back by the pond with the ducks and the merry-go-round and stuff like that. Remember that place '03? We had just done an open ranks... remember? Rolling Eyes

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Yeah, yeah Reply with quote

Chris-Burch

Okay, so it did say Nellis 05 - like I pay attention to this stuff. I'll put them in 2006 tonight - I need to shrink the files down better anyway.

Rolling Eyes

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Posting Pics Reply with quote

tony_gregory_84os

Hi Chris. I'm trying to get with the new....
I posted a few pictures the other night, I fumbled around... and got them uploaded, but some of them were way too big. I didn't address the issue then - I was just too tired. But I don't see them now. Did you clean them up, or remove them?
AND how do I know if they'll be too big, BEFORE I upload them?

AND can I edit the comments after the picture has been uploaded?

thanks TonyG.

TOP   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt-Dechant-04

This is great. I have a butt load of pictures from 2004 to post once my household goods get here.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Posting Pics Reply with quote

Webmaster
Site Admin

tony_gregory_84os wrote:
Hi Chris. I'm trying to get with the new....
I posted a few pictures the other night, I fumbled around... and got them uploaded, but some of them were way too big. I didn't address the issue then - I was just too tired. But I don't see them now. Did you clean them up, or remove them?
AND how do I know if they'll be too big, BEFORE I upload them?

AND can I edit the comments after the picture has been uploaded?

thanks TonyG.

I did some experimenting and it looks like you cannot edit the photo captions and summaries after you have uploaded them, so please do that before you send them to the server. Any registered user can add "comments" to a picture (not the same as the photo name and description). These comments will appear below the photo.

As for files sizes, the album should shrink them for you without you even noticing. I don't know why some of yours would not be showing up at all, though.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Post Pic Reply with quote

tony-gregory-84OS

Thanks Chris, The pictures did show-up. They are there and the right size.

TOP   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Photo Album Reply with quote

Dave Marsh-vol

Morning.

I'm getting,

Error
Error (ERROR_PLATFORM_FAILURE) :
in modules/core/classes/GalleryTemplate.class at line 270 (gallerystatus::error)
in modules/core/classes/GalleryTemplate.class at line 222 (gallerytemplate::_initcompiledtemplatedir)
in main.php at line 318 (gallerytemplate::display)
in main.php at line 87
in main.php at line 80

when trying to view the pictures...

Thanks,

Dave M.

TOP   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Photo Album trouble Reply with quote

Webmaster
Site Admin

I have submitted a trouble ticket for that problem.  Hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Fixed Reply with quote

Webmaster
Site Admin

The album is all better now.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Boatload of new pics submitted to AFE Carol Sudy via '05 Reply with quote

Gerry-Semola

Howdy Maj Burch,

I FINALLY dug out some of (not all) of my staging pics from '86 and '87os casts. I did so at the request of Carol Sudy as she needed some other info for the new TIB yearbook which is going to press soon! I hope she will scan them  all and forward a copy of them over to you for me and or upload them for me, as I have not the time or savy to do so myself at the present time!

As far as I know, there are NO (ZERO) pics of the '86 or '87 overseas cast up on the board now! So this is kinda urgent for us os priors from those two years! Just trying to represent for my tour peeps! Hope you can get with Carol and hook us up! Thanks a bunch Maj. Burch. More good stuff is coming as I dig out from the carboard mountain that inhabits my parent's house right now as I begin to relocate! As soon as I recover the remaining "lost treasures" from the bowels of this cardboard mountain.....I'll get them uploaded and pre- labeled for all to see and enjoy (crack-up at!). I got the GOOD STUFF!

Yoda G (AK: Gerry)...out like them "disc cameras" from the 80's!   Rolling Eyes Oh brother!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Nice shot of the '93 team! True Blue pushin' through! Cold 2 Reply with quote

Gerry-Semola

Hey everybody,

I was just looing at the photo album and I saw a picture from the 1993 cast, of the team on a C-130, and I just started cracking up like mad! I was in a public place (in a huge coffee shop/cybercafe) so people were looking over at me like I was a nut job. You all gotta see this picture. Its the second to last row up from the bottom and second in from the left!

I think THIS particular photo exemplifies what a TIB tour is all about! And It should put to rest any notions or myths (urban legends) held by the public that we traveled in style back in the day! Laughs!

I think this this photo should be plastered on the photo album/gallery homepage for all to laugh at, and reminisce about, upon first entering the page. Just my opinion! Ahhhh....memories of LOUD, COLD, C-130s, Parkas, "Muckalucks", and stiff necks! Gotta love it yall! Brrrrrrrrrr.......COLD out dere in them hinterlands! Gotta cover ALL the bases! Break out the ULU knives!

Yoda G (AKA: Gerry) Cool

Ohhh...and those yellow foam earplugs! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Gerry-Semola on Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Arrgh....I can't find them!! Reply with quote

Dodd-Martin-97

I have noticed a gross deficiency in the amount of pictures from '97 (or maybe the word absence would better describe the number zero).  I decided to take matters into my own hands.  So I dug into my photo box and lo and behold....no TIB photos!!!  What the heck....I know I had the dang things all together....I hope all my 97 photos weren't lost in the move somehow (it wouldn't be the first thing the AF lost/damaged of ours).  So I'm begging all the folks from '97 to step up and put some photos up here.  At least till I can find mine and have a scanning party!!

"Audio Dodd"

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressMSN Messenger ICQ Number BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Photo Website Reply with quote

Katie-Brock

I just wanted all of you to know that we have a photo website and Matt Brock '07 has been taking lots of pictures this year as have I.  The web address is www.dropshots.com/brockfamilyuk  and the password is norah.  There is a album for TIB that I try to keep updated but this is an awesome website to share pictures and it is free too.  Feel free to check out pictures from TIB 2007-2008

if anyone joins dropshots let us know so we can keep up with you.

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeanette-Jordan-03

You've got some wonderful pictures on there!  Thanks so much for sharing!!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Photo Album Info » Photo Album
 Page 1 of 1