FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Lane McCray - La Bouche performance
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 am 

Post Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Lane McCray - La Bouche performance Reply with quote

James-Green

Hello TIB family. Playing catch up on the BBS. Hope all is well with everyone. I need to give a shout out and send props to Lane for a fantastic La Bouche performance over the Labor Day weekend. Lane, thanks for being a true brother. I look forward to hearing more great things from you in the coming days.
Aaron Miles, thanks for hanging out on your recent trip to Montgomery. Great seeing you.
Miss Glo, you're always on my mind. Hope you're enjoying life.
Carlos Flores, thanks for the emails.
Chris, nice changes to the website. Best wishes on the next chapter.
Where are my TIB '95 brothers and sisters???
Blue love to everyone!

JAG
P.S. Before anyone asks the question, the answer is NO, I'm not baking any cookies...LOL (jk)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: I AM THE COOKIE MONSTER! Reply with quote

Gregg

James, I can still taste the warm gooiness of those cookies you made the team at Maxwell, the ones I ate the most of and told the team 'you made a FEW cookies for them to enjoy...'  Man! I felt horrible for like 2 seconds! Sorry Aisha, the man was HAWNGRY!

TOP   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lee-alexander-05

There were cookies?  When?  Where?  Darn I missed them.  And I hate missing cookies.

TOP View user's profileSend private message Yahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Lane McCray - La Bouche performance
 Page 1 of 1