FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Thanks?
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:58 am 

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Thanks? Reply with quote

Kahlil

Hey yall, this reminded me of something I heard in staging many moons ago.  Hope it inspires you too.  

Good, Better, Best,
Never Ever Rest
Until YOUR Good is Better and
YOUR Better Best

How do you say 'thanks' to something like TIB?  It just doesn't seem like enough.  In the entertainment industry it is so rare to have someone take a chance on you and truly believe in your talent even when you don't.  Not even rare.  Its unheard of.  I have been blessed to know that feeling from TIB and also from several people in the film and theater industry out here in 'the world'.  But it never ceases to amaze me that every year Chief and Ed, Jeri and all the wonderful staff at AFE take a chance on about 30 people they've never met before.  Why? Because they believe in our talent.  And then they spend TONS of money making sure these people have everything they need to succeed.  I mean from the clothes on up.  They literally re-dress the team from day one, not to mention giving them a custom show built around their talents, some gorgeous vehicles, a top notch tech staff (which are just as important as any vocalist), a set beautiful enough to use at an awards show and a world tour to prove themselves on.  The team finishes the tour and they are given lots of different things, the ring included.  And after Chief slides that ring on our finger, after this man and his staff STOPPED their lives for the past year so we can have a chance to see what's really inside us...we say.  Thank you.  And then Air Force Entertainment does it all over again.  I don't know the answer to the question, but may God continue to bless TIB past, present and future and I'm sure when the time comes, he will make sure that they're taken care of.  

Just needed to holla at the family for a minute.

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlos J.Verrett 84

Kahlil,The best way to say Thank You, is to keep on doing what you are
doing.
P.S.I rember when.     You are truly blessed.

ONE,Carlos V.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail MSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

La-Kee

It couldn't have been said better Kahlil.  I think we all would agree.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JD-Dill

You are truly BLUE K'Hill.!!  I'm so happy for you and what your future holds.  You are an inspiration to more than you know.  Thanks for all the wise words and support you've given me and mine over the years.  I could never thank you enough.  Oh, I bought your movie last weekend.  Love the story and the "lesson" it contains for all ages.  It's so cool to see you on the big screen, okay my tv's not big but you get the idea.  My kids were just beaming!!!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Thanks?
 Page 1 of 1